WE ARE NOW CARRYING SOTA CBD IN OUR CLINICS
Relief – 500 mg CBD add curcumin (anti-inflammatory) and piperine (black pepper extract for better absorption) $64.95
Sunrise – 500 mg CBD per 30 ml bottle, add sun protection agent $64.95
Sunset – 500 mg CBD per 30 ml bottle, add gaba (sleep agent), melatonin (sleep agent), vitamin E $64.95
Wellness – 1 bottle of Relief, 1 bottle of Sunset $109.95
Water Soluble – 500 mg CBD per 30 ml bottle $54.95
Ice Gel – 300 mg CBD add natural menthol 5% topical pain reliever $49.95
Why SOTA? – We have done extensive research and vetted many companies who make and sell CBD and have found that we believe SOTA offers the highest quality product at the lowest price. Here are a few reasons we chose SOTA:
- Higher Absorption of CBD – SOTA CBD is water soluble and uses nano-emulsification technology to deliver CBD into the bloodstream. An emulsion is just a homogeneous mixture that allows water and oil to co-exist at small practical sizes so that they do not separate for better absorption without passing through the liver. SOTA is specifically developed for high potency and easy absorption to make sure more of the CBD gets used by your body.
- Consistency – All of SOTA CBD’s raw material, derived from hemp, is created using the same extraction process in the same facility, which creates consistency. This ensures that you will receive a product that’s always reliable and effective.
- Premium grade/more pure, highest quality – SOTA CBD offers CBD products of the highest purity with no binders, fillers, excipients, dyes or unknown substances. Everything in SOTA products has a purpose. CBD oil is not FDA regulated so there is no standard on its quality. SOTA has more quality control than other brands. There is no comparison between SOTA and other brands of CBD oil on the market. SOTA works with one of the largest extractors in the country and takes pride in obtaining the purest CBD and works closely with doctors to educate their patients on their products and process. They sell the highest quality products at the most affordable price.
- Made in the USA – Everything related to SOTA CBD products are manufactured, tested, and produced in the USA. We do not import any goods in the production of our CBD products.
- We are a tincture and not an oil – What is the difference? A tincture is a categorization of product, much like edibles or topicals, as tinctures are all taken orally and sublingually, or under the tongue. CBD tinctures are liquid solutions that are designed to host the benefits of CBD oil combined with additional elements. Expanding on the difference between CBD oil and CBD tinctures, ingredients like carrier oils or terpenes may be added to the tinctures to maximize their potency. Tinctures always include other components besides standard CBD oil. Most of the cells in your body are only capable of directly absorbing particles which are 60 to 80 nanometers in size. The CBD particles in most standard CBD oils, no matter the quality, is about 2000 nanometers. So, comparing these numbers, it is physically impossible for you to absorb CBD oil at the cellular level because the particles are just too big. When you take standard CBD oil orally, the oil has to be broken down in your stomach and has to first go through your digestive system and get broken down by the liver and other sites in the body before it’s absorbed into your bloodstream and the effective amount of CBD that you are getting is actually far less than the amount you originally took.
Making CBD oil nano-emulsified effectively makes the CBD oil water soluble, meaning you can now mix with anything water based! Because the particles are so small, even though you are ingesting the CBD orally, the particles do not need to be broken down by the stomach and they enter almost immediately into your bloodstream. Therefore, it is referred to as a tincture and not CBD oil.
- What’s on the bottle is in the bottle –
- Each 30 ml bottle of SOTA contains 500 mg CBD and not a blend of CBD and hemp oil
- If it says 500mg on the front, it has 500mg of active CBD, even if there are other additives in the bottle (i.e. Sunrise has water soluble curcumin, but it still has 500mg of CBD).
- Many CBD products will use terms on the label like “CBD blend” or “hemp seed oil” or “hemp CBD oil” to “trick” you into thinking there is more CBD in the bottle than what is really in there. If claiming 500 mg of “hemp CBD oil”, this may in fact be accurate, that the amount of hemp oil combined with the CBD oil is equal to 500 mg and there is no way to know how much active CBD is in the bottle unless there is a 3rd party analysis done to show the amount of active CBD.
- **IMPORTANT NOTE – Hemp oil does NOT contain CBD. Hemp oil is extracted from the plant seed and can be mixed with CBD oil, but they are NOT the same. CBD is extracted from the flower of the hemp plant to produce CBD.You cannot buy CBD on Amazon. Some sellers on Amazon sell hemp oil and hemp seed oil claiming the same benefits of CBD oil but there is no CBD in these products.
- Every Batch Is Tested – SOTA CBD products are 3rd party tested. SOTA uses an independent lab to test each batch of CBD product to verify the consistency of each product. This cannot be altered or changed and is part of the quality assurance you get with SOTA products to ensure what on the bottle is in the bottle.
- We have a QR code on every bottle that when the QR code is scanned users are taken to a website where the Certificate of Analysis (COA) can be seen and it shows what is in each strength of SOTA products.
- As previously stated, SOTA has a system of checks and balances and utilizes an unbiased third-party company to test all batches for accuracy and does not sell any product that does not meet the CBD content they state on their labels.
- Every bottle of every company that sells any CBD oil/tincture should have a scannable QR code. If it doesn’t, don’t buy it. If it does, scan it and check for yourself. Be aware of companies that are self-tested as they may only show you what they want you to see on a COA. Make sure they are giving you both THC potency and CBD potency.
- Can CBD be taken with medications? – Ask Dr, Alexander about your specific medication but there are compelling arguments that it can decrease the need to combine multiple medications that have a high-risk potential of producing adverse interactions with similar effects. Do not use with blood thinners or while pregnant or nursing.
- Is there THC in SOTA’s CBD oil? – CBD is derived from two different varieties of the Cannabis plant; the hemp variety and the marijuana variety. CBD extracted from the Hemp plant consists of .3% or less THC (Federally and Texas state legal) whereas the Marijuana plant consists of 10-40% THC (Federally and Texas state illegal). SOTA uses CBD extracted from the HEMP plant. While there is no guarantee you won’t test positive on a urine drug test, SOTA is unaware of anyone who has ever tested positive using their product. However, if you are asked for a urine test, you should tell them you are on CBD oil. Urine tests only for the THC cannabinoid regardless of which type it is. There are several different types of THC. The only type that makes you high is Delta-9 THC (the psychoactive one). THC-A is a non-psychoactive type. If you test positive for THC, you can request a blood test and it will most likely indicate high levels of THC-A vs THC. When marijuana is used, THC-A is converted into THC, so you cannot have high levels of THC-A in your bloodstream if you are using marijuana and therefor you will be cleared. A urine test cannot tell which type of THC is in your body, it can only test for THC. Again, to be clear, we have never seen someone test positive on our products and our 3rd party testing affiliate makes sure our products are 100% THC free.
- What is the shelf life of SOTA’s CBD oils? – 18 months
- How long does it take to feel the benefits? – 7-10 days and if you are not feeling the benefits, increase the dose to 1.5 ml or 2ml instead of 1ml.
- Does SOTA come in other CBD strengths? – Yes, the tinctures come in 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 3000 mg CBD per 30 ml bottles. Please let our staff know if you would like other options. There are also options for your pet too.
- How does CBD work in the body? – Our bodies naturally produce endogenous cannabinoids that are broken down by natural enzymes in our body, but these endogenous cannabinoids are broken down faster than we can produce them, so our body gets out of balance and we do not reap the benefits of these cannabinoids. When we introduce CBD (an outside or exogenous cannabinoid), they attach to the enzymes that break down internal cannabinoids, which prevents the breakdown of the internal cannabinoids and CBD allows our bodies to build up our internal cannabinoids so they can do their job. These internal cannabinoids attach themselves to receptors to block signals from occurring, which in turn sends a message to the brain that there is no pain or inflammation.
- What does the SOTA CBD tincture taste like? – Sunrise tastes like orange while Sunset and Water-Soluble have a slight peppermint taste.
- How do I use CBD tinctures? – While water soluble CBD will get into your system whether you swallow it or put it under your tongue, it will enter the body faster if used sublingual and held for 1-2 minutes, or as long as you can up to 2 minutes. You can put it in a favorite drink and ingest it that way, it just takes a little longer for absorption.
- Is SOTA full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD, or CBD Isolate? – Sota is broad spectrum CBD, which is a combination of full spectrum and CBD Isolate. This means it allows one to maximize the therapeutic effects associated with full spectrum but without the risk of the psychoactive effects of THC.
- How do I store CBD? – It is recommended that you either refrigerate CBD products or store them in a cool place away from sunlight and heat.
- What are the benefits of CBD? – CBD can act as a neurotransmitter that carries, boosts, and balances signals between neurons and cells which helps regulate bodily systems having effects on a wide array of these systems such as the immune system, nervous system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, heart, liver, kidneys, epidermis, etc. CBD is also known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is used by some to treat specific ailments such as seizure disorders, anxiety, mood disorders, acne and other skin conditions, and has had much success in offering pain relief. Although not yet approved by the FDA in the treatment of any conditions other than particular seizure disorders, there have been numerous studies suggesting CBD may be an effective therapy for a wide range of health issues which is why many states in the U.S. have approved its use to treat many ailments. Benefits are different for every individual depending on their symptoms. Please share your success stories with us!