DR. TRACE L. ALEXANDER, Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) and Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
and Certification in Acupuncture (CA)
- TLA Health Services in Plano Texas – June 2014 to present – owner operator as family nurse practitioner
- Bone and Spine Specialists dba Alexander Chiropractic & Sports Rehab in Plano Texas – January 2009 to present – owner/operator working in a multiphysician office.
- Larry North Sports Medicine/Alexander Health Services/Advanced Spine & Sports Medicine – (two multidiciplinary clinics) – January 1996 to August 2006, Owner and Operater – sold clinics, also consulted and performed clinically until January 2009.
- Discover Chiropractic Hawaii – Performed consulting and clinical services May, 2007 to November 2008.
- Personally performed over 500 reviews and over 500 independent medical examinations for various organizations over the past ten years.
Dr. Alexander has been serving patients in the Dallas area for sports related injuries, acute pain, chronic pain, work related injuries and auto related injuries since 1996. Please call our office today to see how we can serve you!