and Certification in Acupuncture (CA)
Licenses, Certifications, Affiliations:
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Southern University of Health Sciences/Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Master of Science in Nursing, Samford University
- Board Certified and Licensed in Chiropractic since January 1996
- Board Certified and Licensed as Family Nurse Practioner since June 2014
- Certified in Clean Needle Acupuncture since 2006
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician 1997
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist 1997
- Certified by A.A.D.E.P.
- Certified in MUA 2000
- Certified in Clinical Nutrition
- American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physician – since 1999
- Workers’ Compensation Commission, Designated Doctor – since 1999
- NFL Players Association Dallas Chapter, Approved Chiropractor – since 1998
- Active Doctor List Level II, Approved Chiropractor – since 1999
- ZIROC and IRO, Utilization Review, Peer Review, Preauthorization, Independent Medical Examinations and Independent Medical Reviews, Approved Chiropractor – since 2000
- Plaintiff and Defendant expert testimony for vehicular trauma and occupational injuries for numerous carriers-since 2000
- Member of National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of American Board of Disability Analysts and TCA
- Internship and Residency at Glendale Chiropractic Clinic/Cal State Northridge Physical Therapy Department in 1995
- TLA Health Services in Plano Texas – June 2014 to present – owner operator as family nurse practitioner
- Bone and Spine Specialists dba Alexander Chiropractic & Sports Rehab in Plano Texas – January 2009 to present – owner/operator working in a multiphysician office.
- Larry North Sports Medicine/Alexander Health Services/Advanced Spine & Sports Medicine – (two multidiciplinary clinics) – January 1996 to August 2006, Owner and Operater – sold clinics, also consulted and performed clinically until January 2009.
- Discover Chiropractic Hawaii – Performed consulting and clinical services May, 2007 to November 2008.
- Personally performed over 500 reviews and over 500 independent medical examinations for various organizations over the past ten years.
Dr. Alexander has been serving patients in the Dallas area for sports related injuries, acute pain, chronic pain, work related injuries and auto related injuries since 1996. Please call our office today to see how we can serve you!